In Options Made Easy, Second Edition, Guy Cohen clearly explains everything you need to know about options in plain English so that you can start trading and work towards consistent profits in any market, bull or bear. Simply and clearly, the author reveals secrets of options trading that were formerly limited to elite professionals - and exposes the dangerous myths that keep investors from profiting.
As you set out on your options journey, you'll learn interactively through real-life examples, anecdotes, case studies, and pictures. Guy Cohen is your friendly professional guide, helping you pick the right stocks, learn the right strategies for you, create trading plans that work, and master the psychology of the winning trader.
- Learn all the essentials - and put them to work. Become skilled at the different ways to trade options. Identify potentially high-probability trades
- Design a winning trading plan - and stick to it. Understand your risk profile and improve your timing when entering and exiting your trades
- Choose the right stocks for maximum profit. Screen for your best opportunities with stocks that are moving or are about to move
- Discover the optimum strategies for you. Match your trading strategies to your personal investment goals
- No bull! The realities and myths of the markets. What you must know about fundamental and technical analysis
This excellent read teaches all the essentials with real-life examples, crystal-clear explanations and no complicated math or confusing jargon. You’ll learn to identify high-probability trades, design a trading plan that works, and master practical strategies for any environment - even bear markets. Updated for today's markets with even more dynamic graphics, intuitive explanations, and valuable information.
"The best book on options I have ever come across." - Alpesh B. Patel, bestselling author of Trading Online and Mind of a Trader
"Guy Cohen really does make options easy. Each options strategy has both a visual diagram of the risk and reward, as well as a logical explanation of how the strategy works. Combined with primers on fundamental and technical analysis, Guy shows you how to put the odds in your favor in today's options markets." – Price Headley, Founder, BigTrends.com and author of Big Trends in TradingOption strategies entail risk and are not appropriate for everyone. Before trading options, you should review Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options. Some option strategies involve multiple positions simultaneously. These multi-leg strategies incur additional commissions and may invoke special treatment when preparing your taxes. If you are unsure about how a particular strategy may impact your financial picture, please consult a tax professional before trading.