To transfer funds from an existing account at another Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) use the External Transfer of Funds form.

Print, complete and sign the form, following the directions carefully. Fax back to both TradeKing Forex and the transferring firm.

Do not use this form if you are transferring funds from your bank account at a commercial bank.

Do not use this form to transfer funds from one TradeKing Forex account to another.